I'm looking forward to 2018 with excitement and a bit of trepidation.
- Continue learning ReactJS.
- Learn CSS Grid -- I'm already doing this.
- Speak at a non-Drupal front-end conference. It's harder to get sessions accepted than you'd think.
- Continue keepin' on. Millie is awesome.
- Encourage her to read. She's doing this now, but being a bookworm is awesome.
- Get her more comfortable with trying new foods and experiences. This has always been a challenge.
- Health (losing weight - need to get firmer on this).
- Continue traveling. I plan on going to Europe again this year (either Amsterdam or Zurich).
- Financial - Build up a decent emergency fund. Move my old FHSAA 403b into something better.
- Continue maintaining awesome friendships.