Drupal 10 is slated to be released in less than one month! This new major version of Drupal is over 20 years in the making, and features a slew of upgrades and features from previous releases.
To celebrate, the Drupal community is throwing a global launch party online! You can find many details on the website (and many more details are still to be worked out), but in a nutshell:
- Free and online (via Zoom)
- We’ll have 3 speakers per hour (each talk limited to 10 minutes) speaking about Drupal 10 or adjacent topics
- In between each talk, we’ll have 10 minutes for socializing
- This event is covered under the Drupal Code of Conduct
- Many details are still to be worked out
We already have a number of notable Drupal contributors and speakers lined up to talk and hangout! We also have a volunteer form for those willing to speak, or volunteer to host/moderate.
If you don’t want to attend online, there’s also a number of in-person Drupal 10 launch parties happening all over the world! Find one near you on the Drupal.org events page, or create one yourself!
Checkout https://www.drupal10party.com for more information!
Photo by Illek Petr at DrupalCon Prague